7th – 12th September (5 nights)
Sense of place
Situated in the picturesque bay of Aiguablava, 1,5 km away from the iconic medieval town of Begur, this villa could not be better placed. Atop a pine-clad hill and surrounded by a beautiful Mediterranean garden, Villa Pi Blau overlooks gorgeous crystalline water coves and sandy beaches at short walking distance. During your retreat, you will enjoy the stunning surroundings and trips to nearby beaches and towns. in a judgment-free and welcoming atmosphere.
Because of the ideal climate, VILLA PI BLAU offers a great outdoor lifestyle to cater for all tastes: lounging by the saltwater pool, napping under the shade of the pine tree, lying in a hammock or relaxing on the sofa under the pergola.
Against the backdrop of a blue sky, in refreshing sea breeze and pleasant scent of Mediterranean plants you will just leave behind the stresses of the world…
The villa was builded with a strong emphasis on quality sustainable materials to combine wellness and green design. Its hundred square meter Yoga and Relaxation Room provides an ideal sunny and seaside spot to mentally and physically relax.
What to expect
We will have 2 hour Yoga session in the morning (7,30am until 9,30am) and 1 hour restorative session in the evening ( 5,30pm until 6,30pm) that will include Asana (postures), Pranayama
(breathing exercises), meditation and guided relaxation. All the classes will be themed and carefully planned to respect your inner rhythms and help you engage and develop your personal
Breakfast will be served at 10am and after that, the morning will be yours to chill by the salted pool or at the beach, maybe have a massage ( this can be organised on your arrival day) or go
for a walk to explore the amazing surroundings. The idea of this retreat is self-care, is giving yourself permission to pause and just be, so maybe allow yourself to experience the power of
doing absolutely nothing at all to recharge your batteries, regain your clarity, and ignite your spirit by contemplating and soaking up the vibes of nature around. Just remember to show up at
1,30pm if you don’t want to miss the delicious lunch.
Dinner will be served at 7pm.
We will have 2 workshops/chats during the retreat. One, on the arrival day, to talk about what actually Yoga means and clarify some concepts of the Yoga Philosophy that will hopefully become a useful tool during the retreat and for the future, on and off the mat. Also to help you set an intention for the days ahead, personal and relevant to you.
One on the last day to discuss any questions that might have arised on your practice during the retreat. This could be about Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy, anatomy, or anything you are curious to ask!
- Join me every day at 6:30 am by the pool for an early morning meditation and witness the Sun rising over the Mediterranean sea. A wake of the senses that will set the tone for your day ahead.
- At the extra cost of £25, vegan cooking workshop with our amazing chef Prabhu Sukh (www.prabhusukh.es) this needs to be confirmed in advance since we need a minimum of 10 people to run it. Further details on the recipes are still being discussed, but I am sure it will be fun and you will learn interesting things, whatever are your usual food choices (You don’t need to have a vegan diet for this workshop or the retreat)
What is included
- The retreat is fully catered with healthy vegetarian, home-made Mediterranean cuisine, including snacks and refreshments to enjoy during the day.
- 2 daily Yoga practices that will include Asana ( postures), Pranayama (Breathing excercise), meditation and relaxation.
- Accommodation (The rooms have hair drier, filtered energised water, organic shampoo, shower gel and towels.)
What is not included
- Flights and airport transfers ( I will give you more detailed information on how to get to the Villa once you book your space and I can help you arrange that transport)
- Massages (55€ 1hour, to pay to the therapist in € )
- Vegan cooking workshop ( £25 to confirm and pay in advance)
- Bike rental (£15 x day, to arrange in advance)
- Wine is not included in the price, but you can buy it at the Villa.
VILLA PI BLAU is located in the North East of Spain, in the Catalonia region, on the Costa Brava Mediterranean coast.
It is 90 km away from the French border and 140 km away from Barcelona.
1,5 Km away from the lively Catalan village of Begur (15/20minutes walk)
Girona airport: 57 km away, 50 minutes car drive, Ryanair and Transavia.
Barcelona airport: 145 km away, 1h35 car drive, Ryanair, Easyjet, Vueling, Iberia, etc. (The bus company Sarfa-Moventis can take you from the airport direct to Begur. You can buy tickets online.)
Girona railway station: 53 km away, 50 minutes car drive
To book your space: £400.
The rest should be paid in full by the 7th of May 2021
(Speak to me about monthly payment plans if that would suit you better)
- If you wish to cancel your booking before the 7th of May, you will be eligible for a full refund of your payment.
- If you wish to cancel your booking after the 7th of May, I am sorry but I won’t be able to offer a refund.